Monday, January 25, 2010

Weavy Wonder

I found this hilarious, funny, and at times true article on a friend's tweet. I decided to check it out...aaand...This man has a point, but he also might have over done it a tad bit...just a tad. This is being posted more to provide a different perspective than anything else.

When I spoon, I don’t want to be face first in the discarded hair cells of some other person several thousands miles away. When I am giving you the bidness, to the 16th degree, and I reach to pull your face back, I don’t want to come back with a hand full of hair in my hand. When I am granted entry to the dirty dug out for the first time, I don’t want you to pull back your lace-front and expose to me eddie munster.

It’s just not fair …


Read the whole article here


No comments:

Post a Comment