Friday, January 29, 2010

MAD Racist?


I honestly don't know...the intentions are pretty clear, and I can't say that I didn't find some of this funny...but where do we draw the line? Do we draw the line? Do we commend them...if we ever needed comments...I think it's now. Anyways, let me know.

Here's an excerpt from the post

I have had the pleasure of meeting some great niggas in my time. Some of the brightest and the best! The all-stars of Niggadom! And please Reader, don’t assume by my use of the word nigga that I’m referring to black males, because that would be an erroneous deed on your part, nigga. Why, some of the bestest niggas I’ve met have been whiter than a dentist’s teeth. Being a good nigga is a lot like Jazz music. It’s something that us black people created and fine-tuned, but a thing white people can easily excel at with a little bit of effort and some marijuana.

One way of being a good nigga is to streamline the world into basic values. Think of the Terminator when he enters that bar at the beginning of T2: Judgment Day. As soon as he walks in he’s sizing up the bar’s patrons to see if they’re the same size as him. “Match” or “No Match”? George W. Bush is fairly similar to the Terminator, but instead of ‘Match” or “No Match”. George W. divides the world into “Terrorists” or “Allies”, and for this ardent simplicity of thought in regard to complex issues of policy, religion, and history, George W. Bush has won the Nigga of the Year award for 8 years straight, sorta like the Meryl Streep of Niggadom.

Here's the original post at Mad Decent

No comments:

Post a Comment