Sunday, July 25, 2010

Stories by Mr. White


Ok, so a whole lot has happened during this hiatus and one would logically assume...Anyways...during the break I got myself shin deep in New York Hip-Hop working for Brooklyn Bodega. In my time spent over there I met a whoooole lot of people. One of them goes by the name Celso, and he's got a neat blog up where he conducts interviews sharing different people's stories.

I've always found stuff like this interesting. Many times I've found myself navigating the streets of NY wondering what random pedestrian's actions led to them walking in front of me at the very moment. Everyone's got a story to tell, and most people don't mind sharing if they've got the time. Celso knows this, and captures them quite well. Check out Celso's Stories right here

No comments:

Post a Comment